Self-Employed Trades RCT/C2 Holders

Suitabley qualified trades/individuals wishing to register their interest in carrying out electrical/plumbing/maintenance works
which may arise from time to time during the course of the year can do so by ,
contacting an comharchumann with their details.

Revenue Registered C2 Contractors

RCT Relevant Contracts Tax (Revenue registered self employed individuals)